OOSH Program Manager - Leichhardt
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
TeamKids is on the search for a remarkable Manager, ready to take the next step in their career and work with an industry leader.
We have a full-time Program Manager position in beautiful Leichhardt NSW. This high-paying position will have the support of a Mentor, Regional Manager, and Operations Manager, in addition to HR, Compliance, Customer Service, Payroll, Resource, Planning, and Staffing teams.
This one of a kind position will be managing and overseeing a split program (Junior & Senior) in an beautiful inner west school, with the support of two Directors of Service and two 2ICs.
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OOSH industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values of fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine. If you’re the person we’re looking for, we know these will resonate with you too.
Why work with TeamKids?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Manage your own team, and have the resources to develop a great OSHC service
- Industry leading ratios
- Collaborative and innovative culture focused on fun
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flair in a non-restrictive environment
- Opportunities to join quarterly events
- Professional Development every term
- Area Managers and Mentors that support you along the way
About the role
- Impact the lives of children and their families by delivering a remarkable service and creating life-long memories
- Operate your own service with a healthy budget
- Support and mentor a high performing, skilled and engaged team of Educators
- Provide an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised
- Network and collaborate regularly with your peers across Australia
- Must be Teacher or Children Services qualified or studying towards
- Industry-leading culture focused on enriching children's lives and supporting passionate educators
- Training and development opportunities
- Involve yourself in the school and broader community
- Outwork and align to the TeamKids values of being Genuine, Involved, Remarkable, Innovative, and Fun
We cannot wait to hear from you - Apply today!
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 1300 035 000.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.