OSHC Director of Service (Before and After School Care Coordinator)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Come and join TeamKids! We have an incredible full-time Director of Service vacancy in Bentleigh East VIC with a competitive full time starting salary.
The role is 38 hours a week, including 10.5 admin hours. You'd have the support of a Regional Manager, a Mentor, a 2IC, plus an HQ team based in Braeside.
The service averages 50 kids in the afternoon, and is part of a beautiful school community!
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OSHC industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values – FUN, INNOVATIVE, INVOLVED, REMARKABLE & GENUINE – if you’re the person we’re looking for we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Role:
- Build a fantastic relationship with your school and partner on school events and community engagement
- Enjoy autonomy and creative freedom to plan and deliver enriching experiences everyday
- Foster fun relationships with children and their families that connect, inspire and delight
- Manage and roster your team of passionate educators
- Manage compliance and medical documentation
- Be the glue that connects TeamKids with your school community
- You’re not afraid of hard work and love kids, in fact you’re still a big kid at heart
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a preppie, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Previous experience running a Before and After School Care program preferred but not essential
- You’re a natural leader with an eye for detail
- Have a genuine interest in creating enriching experiences for primary-aged children
- You’re energetic, enthusiastic and love to have FUN!
- Qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification in the Education sector (includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children's Services, Early Childhood Education and more - see ACECQA website if you are unsure if your degree is relevant)
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join the Number 1 outside of school hours care provider
- Directors of Service (DoS) enjoy above salary and flexible work arrangements
- Start your TeamKids Career, the opportunities for career progression are endless!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Make friends and work with like-minded educators
- Be part of a vibrant and passionate community of TeamKids Directors
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted. All employees are required to hold relevant qualifications and employment checks as per their State requirements. For more information, check the ACECQA website
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.