Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
These opportunities are in top tier firms, based in Sydney, supporting some of Australia’s leading practices. In these roles, you will be surrounded by some of Australia’s best legal minds, at the forefront of their respective fields. There are multiple roles in different practice area.
To provide an expert level of efficient, client-focused professional legal administrative service to lawyers by ensuring they have appropriate administrative support for their work activities. These are fast-paced and varied roles, in top tier environments. Sydney CBD location.
We are seeking applicants who have either completed their legal studies, are in the process of studying for a law degree or undertaking practical legal training or experienced paralegals.
To be successful in this role you must be adaptable and have the ability to work as part of a team and interact with people from different backgrounds in an energetic way to achieve common goals. Duties could include:
- Reviewing documents on case management databases;
- Reviewing, sorting and collating hard copies of documents;
- Data entry and electronic file management;
- Court filing, collections and deliveries;
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the legal team including research; and
- Strong organisational skills to manage a large number of files at a time and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, debtors and internal staff
- A team player, willing to help others when necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Independent but able to work as part of a team.