Participant Liaison Officer - Latrobe Valley
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Participant Liaison Officer
- Temporary part-time position with the potential for contract extension
- Work from home, with occasional travel required in the Latrobe Valley area
- Excellent remuneration
About the company
Our client is a “not-for-profit” organisation made up of businesses in the agribusiness sector. Their purpose is to support the sustainable development of Gippsland’s vibrant agri-food industry. Supporting workforce capability is a key focus.
About the role
The Participant Liaison Officer will be connecting ‘job ready’ participants with employment opportunities in Gippsland’s agri-food sector. They will work with a number of partner organisations to deliver this program in a collaborative and innovative way.
Some of the key areas of engagement are:
- Assisting with resumes and or interview coaching
- Registering participants for pre-employment training programs
- Assisting with other pre-employment services such as interview clothes or work experience opportunities
- Referring participants to other community services if needed e.g. financial counselling, drug and alcohol counselling, mental health counselling, food voucher providers etc.
- Provide post placement support to achieve outcome goals
Skills & Experience
- Ability to build relationships with a number of different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Demonstrated passion and motivation to assist job seekers
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst being part of a team
- Experience in recruitment would be advantageous
- A current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Reliable internet connection
- Current Working with Children’s Check and Police Check or willingness to obtain them
How to apply
All applications, including cover letter and resume, must be received via the GBS Recruitment website www.gbsrecruitment.com.au (Job # 249110).
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Jenni Darroch, Recruitment Consultant on 0487 000 315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment process from interview to appointment:
- Phone screen with GBS Recruitment
- Interview with GBS Recruitment
- Interview with client
- Pre-employment checks including references and police check