Personal Care Attendant
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Are you interested in making a difference in the community and supporting clients to remain in the comfort, security and familiarity of their own homes?
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high quality home-based care services. We have an established office in Bondi Junction and service clients in all surrounding areas. We have exciting opportunities for casual Personal Care Attendants to join our team of committed and friendly care staff.
The role of a Personal Care Attendant with Prestige Inhome Care exists to support clients with activities of daily living, light domestic duties, transport shifts and respite all based around ensuring these people can live independently in their own home.
To be successful for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications or experience in Aged Care or Home and Community Care.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and able to think on your feet.
- Have experience working with clients who have dementia or challenging behaviours or clients that may require palliative care is highly desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate would be prepared to take on transport shifts and have a current driver’s licence, a reliable roadworthy vehicle and full comprehensive car insurance
We understand that the quality of our services and the outcomes for our clients are only as good as the staff providing this support. If you are a dedicated care worker committed to helping people live happily and safely in their homes for as long as possible, we would love to hear from you!
To find out more about Prestige Inhome Care, visit our website www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au or contact our office 1300 10 30 10.
Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear National Crime Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.