Physiotherapist - South Western Sydney
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Join a reputable and progressive physiotherapy and sports injury centre in the South Western area of Sydney, with the most modern equipment and spacious treatment rooms, offering evidence-based exercises, MSK injury management, post-operative rehabilitation, fracture casting, spinal decompression, strengthening and conditioning programs, chronic disease management in clinical hydro and gym settings, among other services.
This busy practice is currently seeking to employ full-time permanent Physiotherapists to work individually and with groups of patients, assessing and monitoring patients' physical conditions, educating patients and promoting their good health, communicating and reporting to other healthcare professionals in the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have
- Full registration with AHPRA, with a bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or Exercise and Sports Science
- Ideally with experience in musculoskeletal /rehabilitation setting
- Experience in exercise prescription and programming
- Private indemnity insurance
- Current first aid and CPR certificates
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily build rapport with patients, co-workers, and other healthcare professionals
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- Excellent organizing skills, strong motivation and work commitment
- Cheerful and outgoing personality
Successful candidates can look forward to a variety in case load, fun and active work environment with great long term patient base, ability to design their own programs and treatment plans for patients and clientele, competitive pay and benefits, and continuing professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please apply by emailing your updated resume (in MS Word or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting as your email subject "Physiotherapist - Job Ref#2712759B'', and indicating salary expectations and Australian work rights/current visa.
Locals and onshore candidates with full work rights will be prioritized for interviews. Sponsorship maybe offered for suitable candidates.
Konnecting Pty Ltd is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored TSS/482 work visa.
For more open roles, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit www.konnecting.com.