Poultry Farm Hand - Wellington, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our candidate's careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice and support.
Your key role will be as a Poultry farm hand. Please note - Duties will vary depending on various area within the poultry farm.
Key duties include:
* Poultry attendant labouring - involves frequent bending, lifting and standing for long periods
* Egg collecting
* Vaccinating chickens.
* Poultry relocation (catching and handling chickens, moving chickens in cages on trolleys)
* Completing relevant paperwork correctly
* Cleaning of site
* Following hygiene and safe work procedures
To be successful for this role, you must be:
* Able to drive and have your own reliable transport
* Physically fit and comfortable in carrying out labour intensive duties
* Comfortable working in direct contact with poultry in a smelly environment
* Able to follow directions and work unsupervised whilst showing high levels of initiative
* A team player and happy working with a multicultural team
* Able to work flexible shifts
* Pre-employment medical assessment
Key Job Info
* Start: ASAP
* $19.75/hr + 9.5% superannuation + Annual Leave + Sick Leave
* prefer own transport
* Hours: Approximately 8 hours a day 7:30am -4:00pm
* Duration: 6 Months or longer
* Location: Wellington NSW (30 mins from Dubbo)