Project Engineer - NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is an international company that has grown its presence in Australia, being one of the leaders in the energy market.
This permanent full-time role has an overall responsibility and ensures that the project is managed, delivered on time, safely, in to budget, and in accordance with all the relevant statutory requirements and quality standard. Company has 2 open positions for this role.
- Project management of supply and installation of large power transformers throughout Australia.
- Overseeing of projects includes design, supply, logistics, installation/ assembly and testing
- Work at power station sites on maintenance or construction projects in an engineering capacity.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3-5 years work experience in Power Stations, or equivalent heavy industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Mechatronic Engineering, or Construction Management
- Technical understanding of power station equipment would be an advantage
- Ability to work on site and away from home from time to time
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference the JOB POSITION in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.