Project Manager (Construction)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager for our client to deliver their industrial projects in Sydney's West.
- Work closely with site based staff - site manager, site engineer, contract administrator and heath & safety.
- Reporting to the construction manager you will be responsible for delivery two industrial projects commencing in early 2019.
- Manage a team of 4 or 5 site personnel
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with clients etc
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, budget, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven Construction Project Manager to join a leading building company in the delivery of their projects in 2019 and beyond. This is a genuine career opportunity not to be missed!