Qualified Landscaper - Sydney
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency within Construction, Civil, Engineering, and Rail Industries based in Sydney who specialise in permanent, contract, and on-hire labour services. Providing superior service to our clients ranging from Top Tier to Family-run businesses, Harrison Barratt Group goes above and beyond to match the right talent to the right company.
Opportunities are now available for an experienced Experienced Landscaper (Not Labouring) with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites are based in
What we are looking for:
Coming from a Trades background with an eye for detail, the right candidate will be a highly skilled Landscaper where you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-moving environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to take direction and responsibility for end results
- Experience in retaining walls, paving, planting, installing soil, plants & mulch
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- High attention to detail and quality finish
- General Induction Card (White Card)
- Ability to manage projects and exceed deadlines
What we are offering;
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability.
- Weekend (when available)
- Ongoing work for successful candidates
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
How to Apply:
Please apply using the “Apply Now” button
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If this job does not tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at email@example.com with their cover letter/CV or have them click “Apply Now” on this ad.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.