Receptionist / Admin Assistant | Full Time / Part Time School Hours
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are an established and growing Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the Contact Centre Industry. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our closely knit and long standing team adding fresh creativity and boundary pushing ideas.
As specialists in the Contact Centre industry, your role will see you being part of our dedicated team. We have a state of the art CRM system and an innovative delivery model ensuring we deliver an exceptional level of customer service to our candidate pool every time.
As first point of contact, immaculate presentation and exceptional communication skills is critical. You will have an infectious smile that shines through over the phone as well as face to face.
You role will see you:
- Welcoming Client and Candidates into our offices
- Managing room bookings & maintenance of meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls
- Arranging catering where required
- General recruitment administration duties such as police checks etc
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to build relationships and rapport quickly
- The ability to balance a multitude of tasks
- Strong organisational & administration skills
- A high customer service focus
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate, exceptional working environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly dedicated and social office with a fantastic culture!
Please note part time applications must have full working rights as the role would be approx 25 hours per week (9am - 2pm daily)