Recruitment Consultant - Automotive/Trades/Engineering or Healthcare
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Konnecting is a recruitment agency located in Sydney CBD, delivering integrated recruitment and immigration services Australia-wide. We are currently seeking a talented and experienced specialist (Automotive, Trades/Technical, Engineering and/or Medical & Healthcare) or generalist recruitment consultant across our industry verticals to develop our business in this challenging role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great small company and drive it to the next level. We are growing and have just rebranded and launched our new recruitment niche websites, so please take a look.
- 360 degree recruitment - takes care of full end-to-end recruitment process
- Active business development and sourcing new clients via phone and site visits
- Uncovering New Positions, New Clients and Opportunities as well as Account Managing & Strengthening client relationships
- International recruitment experience highly regarded
- Actively seek employment for migrant candidates both on a temporary (i.e. TSS/457 visas) and permanent (ENS) basis
- Preparing position descriptions, person specifications, selection criteria
- Placing advertisements for candidates
- Sourcing, screening, short-listing, qualifying and interviewing potential candidates
- Reference checking, background checks where required
- Building and maintaining strong candidate relationships
- Reverse marketing active candidates with excellent skill sets in our space.
- Someone with a good attitude, excellent work ethic, and the ability to run own billing desk is a must;
- Preferred experience in at least 2 of our vertical expertise: trades/technical, engineering, automotive, scientific or medical/health recruitment;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar capacity with strong knowledge of recruitment industry;
- Proven recruitment sales and meeting KPI's;
- Self-motivated, career driven, excellent team player, and highly involved in commercial matters of the business;
- Professional, outgoing, confident, credible, and well presented;
- Strong communication and organisational skills are a must;
- Established networks highly regarded;
- Experience in placing migrants is a bonus;
- RCSA membership eligibility;
- Broad business knowledge is required with hands on approach. You will be an integral part in the growth of the business.
Base Salary commensurate with experience + commissions. Package will be heavily performance based. So if you can walk the talk, you will do well here. This is a very challenging role, so if you think you have the skills and successful experience the the same or similar role, you may send in your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com. Please indicate Job Ref #1232592 as your email subject.