Refrigeration Technician - Perth
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client located in Perth has more than 20 years of experience in AC and Refrigeration Industry handling projects covering design, engineering, installation, commissioning, system maintenance and project management.
- Deliver, install, commission, demonstrate operation, air balance, complete paperwork for ducted air conditioning pipe work, duct work and air diffusion equipment.
- Deliver, install, commission, and demonstrate operation, complete paperwork for wall mounted, under ceiling and ceiling cassette split system air conditioning units.
- Attend client premises to maintain, service, repair to your ability, complete paperwork for air conditioning units.
- Deal with Clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace, and abide by WHS policies and procedures. If on site you must adhere by the client’s WHS policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate with the Operations manager if you require a purchase order for any purchases for the job, also at the completion of each job and when heading home at the end of the day.
- Ensure that all completed paperwork is handed into the Operation Manager for processing.
- Must be willing to work after hours and on a rotating on call roster.
- Carry out other duties as directed.
- Maintain all the appropriate Licences and accreditation as per Temperature solutions requirements (see Qualifications for these requirements.
- Never admit liability either personally or on behalf of the company. Always consult your supervisor.
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (or equivalent)
- Valid ARC refrigerant Handling Licence
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card
- EWP - Working at heights
- Excellent communication skills/Problem solving skills.
- 3-5 years minimum experience
- Experience in interpreting plans and specifications.
- Professional and methodical approach with attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Able to work in a team environment or autonomously
- Has an aptitude for technical work
- Able to follow plans and specifications to install, commission, service and maintain Equipment
- Able to work with hand and power tools.
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482/TSS visa sponsorship.
If successful in the role, the client may offer 482 visa sponsorship to qualified candidates.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy, who can source candidates for niche role. We are a registered migration agency who can also process the Australian employer sponsored 482 visa. For more positions offering visa sponsorship or Australian visa information visit the Konnecting.com website.
f you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference the JOB POSITION in the email subject.