Sales Supervisor (Steel Fabrication) - Mascot, NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a 100% Australian owned and operated family business since 1978. They focus on steel products and fabrication services. The company stocks a huge range of steel of all shapes and sizes – sheet & plate, mesh, builders’ steel, concrete reinforcing and accessories. Their vision is to provide the customers with quality, convenience and outstanding customer service.
Due to strong growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic person who is passionate about customer service and production of quality steel products.
- Distributing sales quotes.
- Ensure quotes are done on time.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Maintain and follow up good relation with customers.
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory with the help of Purchase officer.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply.
- Invoice jobs on regular basics.
- Record sales figures and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage dispatch and logistics.
- Coordinate with production staff to ensure delivery on time.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the same industry (Steel Fabrication)
- Able to work in Fast-face environment
- Has excellent sales and customer service skills.
To be considered you must have full Australian working rights.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #3439227 in the email subject.
Please visit our website for other positions available at www.konnecting.com.