Senior Site Foreman
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Yorke Consulting are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Foreman with experience on Hospitality, Commercial Retail and High-End Residential projects. Our client pride themselves on being an employer of choice and have exceptional staff retention within their business.
Due to large increase in work flow this team of experts are seeking a Senior Site Foreman to join their team on the North side of Brisbane. Experience in refurbishments, new builds as well as overseeing contractors are essential to be successful in this role. You have ideally managed projects ranging from $500K to $5M.
The ideal candidate will aspire to grow within the business and will receive strong support from our client to progress into a Junior Site Manager position.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate;
- A relevant trade background or formal qualification in a construction related discipline,
- Experience on Hospitality, Commercial Retail, Schools and High-End Residential projects,
- A current QBCC Supervisors Licence,
- Experience in subcontractor coordination and management,
- OH&S management and compliance,
- Computer literacy skills,
- High level of client and subcontractor relationship management,
- High level communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear about, please contact our office on (07) 3613 9030. Feel free to send your updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org