Skilled Demolition Labourer With Min 2 Year Experience - Canberra
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency within Construction, Civil, Engineering, and Rail Industries based in Sydney that specializes in permanent, contract, and on-hire labour services. Providing superior service to our clients ranging from Top Tier to Family-run businesses, Harrison Barratt Group goes above and beyond to match the right talent to the right company.
"Superior People Superior Service"
Opportunities are now available for experienced demolition labourers with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites based in Canberra.
To be successful for these positions above you must have the following skills and attributes:
- A valid white card.
- MUST Use all Demolition tools (Oxy, Demo Saw, Reciprocating Saw, Skill Saw, Chainsaw, Jackhammer Small to Large)
- At least TWO years of experience working in demolition.
- Must have Full working rights (More than 40 hours)
- The correct PPE - (hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
- Be able to pass an English competency test.
- Be able to pass a Demolition skills test.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- One reference to verify your ability.
What we are offering:
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability and competencies.
- $28 - $34 per hour + incentives. (ONLY TFN)
- Weekend work (when available)
- Ongoing work if proven successful after paid trial shift.
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button
Once you have applied you will receive an email to complete a registration form, this must be completed before you can be contacted for work
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.