Spray Painter - Hunter Region
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a family-owned business in Hunter Region specializes in smash repair services for cars, trucks and buses for private owners, and businesses.
• Applying paint on all components which is produced in the workshop
• Inspecting vehicle surface for any rough spots requiring sanding or treatment
• Mixing and preparing paint for application
• Powder-coating , checking the quality and depth of paintwork and polishing the finished product
• Knowledgeable to use a full paint extraction system, with the latest in safety equipment, including a fully aspirated breathing apparatus
- Trade Qualified Spray Painter
- Ability to use suction feed spray guns with two pack solid and metallic paints
- Recent experience in the Automotive Spray Painting Industry will be highly regarded
- Able to follow specific work instructions, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your workmanship
- Highly competent in all areas of body repair and experienced
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Health & Safety must be a priority
- Smash repairs on all type of vehicles
- Current drivers license and reliable transport - a must
- Must be punctual, reliable and available for work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- A great attitude to work and helping other
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quote reference #2887328 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.