Sun, Travel and Surf the Northern Beaches of Sydney as an Au Pair - August
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Hello wonderful au pair's who would love to live and be part of a supportive and caring family.
The family have amazing children that love their au pairs.
As the families au pair you will have fun Playing with the children (playing games, going to the park, reading books)
- Preparing meals for the children
- drop and pick up the children from pre-school. Driver’s licence essential. The family have a car for you to use.
- Taking children to their after school swimming lessons
- Assisting with Light housework, including cleaning up after kids meals (stacking/unstacking dishwasher), picking up toys, and putting on a load of children's washing and towels and putting them away.
- Assisting children with their Bath/Shower time
You will love living with the family on the Northern Beaches of Sydney in a suburb called Belrose.
Public transport is excellent from where you will be living with buses direct to Manly, Chatswood, Sydney CBD, Warringah Mall. Walking distance to a large park, shopping centre with cafes, gyms, library . It is an excellent and social location.
You will have generous weekly money with extra money to be made if you would like! All your accommadation needs with your own large room with a Queen bed and all your meals. The family have a lovely swimming pool to enjoy.You will be welcomed as part of this loving family.
You will also get a lovely bonus at the end of your 6 month placement to enjoy on your travels.
Contact our friendly team to find out more. There is no cost to our Au Pairs for our service however we provide you with all the care and support.
Safety of our Au Pairs is very important, All our families go through our screening process.