Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia. Headed up by a strong management team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
We are currently seeking an experienced Surveyor with building and construction experience. Reporting to the VIC State Manager, you will be required to work on various building projects and undertake a variety of duties on projects located in the Melbourne area.
You will be rewarded
- $80 - $130K +overtime+ company vehicle
- Paid overtime, company incentive and bonus schemes
- Laptop and phone
- Offer short-term accommodation and assist with relocation costs
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within
- Access to an extensive employee benefits program
- Stable long-term positions
- Use of the latest survey equipment.
To be successful you must have
- TAFE or University Surveying qualification
- 2+ years post qualification surveying experience
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Lecia equipment and 12d model experience favourable
- A strong understanding of building surveying advantageous
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Confidently working with clients, subcontractors onsite
- Current drivers licence.
Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to keep up to date with our news and projects.
All applications will be kept confidential.