Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia. Headed up by a strong management team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
We are currently seeking a qualified Surveyor with 2 + years of road, rail and infrastructure experience to join our South Australian team. Reporting to the South Australian State Manager you will be involved in some of Adelaide's largest construction projects, including Roads, Rail and general Infrastructure works located across the Adelaide area.
You will be rewarded
- $80 - $130K +overtime+ company vehicle
- Paid overtime, company incentive and bonus schemes
- Laptop and phone
- Offer short-term accommodation and assist with relocation costs
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within
- Access to an extensive employee benefits program
- Stable long-term positions and projects
- Use of the latest survey equipment.
To be successful you must have
- Tertiary Qualification - TAFE or University Surveying qualification
- 2+ years post qualification surveying experience
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Lecia equipment and 12d model experience favourable
- A strong understanding of Engineering surveying advantageous
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Confidently working with clients, subcontractors onsite
- Current drivers licence.
Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to keep up to date with our news and projects.
All applications will be kept confidential.