Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading innovative survey companies to the civil and building construction industry in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA. With over 30 years of experience delivering value to our clients and a solid pipeline of projects. We have recently expanded our operations and continue to lead the way in winning major civil infrastructure projects.
Due to massive growth, we are seeking qualified Surveyors with 2 + years of infrastructure experience to join our SA team. Reporting to the SA State Manager you will be involved in some of Adelaide's largest infrastructure projects, including roads, rail and general infrastructure works located across the Adelaide area.
You will be rewarded
- Great remuneration and benefits package
- Access to company incentive and bonus schemes
- Hilux 4WD
- Laptop and phone
- Offer short-term accommodation and assist with relocation costs
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within
- Access to an extensive employee benefits program
- Stable long-term positions and projects
- Use of the latest survey equipment.
To be successful you must have
- Tertiary Qualification - TAFE or University Surveying qualification
- 2+ years post qualification surveying experience
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Lecia equipment and 12d experience favourable
- A strong understanding of Engineering surveying advantageous
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Confidently working with clients, subcontractors on site
- Current drivers licence
- White card.
ESO Surveyors promotes diversity and values equality in the workplace; we encourage women and Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to keep up to date with our jobs, news and projects.
All applications will be kept confidential.