Ticketed Scaffolder - Inner City
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in Sydney's Inner City. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced Scaffolders with a proven work history in the industry to join our team.
Opportunities are now available for experienced ticketed scaffolders with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites are based in Greater Sydney Areas.
The core duties include;
- Erecting and/or dismantling scaffolding of both commercial and residential sites. Adhering to site safety procedures
To be successful for these positions above you must have the following skills and attributes;
- A valid white card.
- An Intermediate scaffolding ticket and proficient prior experience working with various types of scaffolding.
- At least TWO years of experience working with scaffolding.
- The correct PPE - (hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
- Working at Heights
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Be able to pass a skill test.
- Be able to pass an English communication test.
- MR license or license preferred, but not essential.
- One reference to verify your ability.
What we are offering;
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability - ($37 - $42 per hour + incentive's).
- Weekend (when available)
- Ongoing work for successful candidates
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Please ensure all resumes/cover letters are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at email@example.com with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.