Accounts Payable/Receivable/Accounts All Rounder - Temp - Immediate start
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Do you have 3+ years Australian based AP/AR experience? Are you available immediately and ready to hit the ground running? Can work autonomously and can handle stress and pressure very well?
Our manufacturing client based in Ingleburn is looking for an AP/AR superstar to join the business on a temporary basis with immediate effect! During this very busy period you will be able to step in and help with all round duties - no job big or too small. Be aware this is not a quiet or easy job - there is a lot of backlog and they need some help to get this cleaned up.
General duties include:
- Credit control
- Raising inventory purchase orders
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Reconciling creditor’s statements
- Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Answering inbound calls from accounts receivable/credit officers
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers
- Assisting in month end reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required
For the right person this opportunity could be temp to perm, however we are also open to someone coming in for a short term to assist in keeping things on track. Ideally you have at least 3 years in a similar role with local experience. You have a qualification (degree or diploma) in accounting and are comfortable working at a high volume and fast pace. Naturally you have a fantastic attention to detail and are confident using Excel.
This role is going to fill quickly so APPLY now or contact Hannah Moore on 0410 595 351 if you have any questions.