Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Operations Supervisor at one of Canberra's iconic sites in Canberra.
- Manage and supervision of staff
- Team event briefing
- Liaise with events team to ensure effective operation
- Motivate staff to work well within the team environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- High attention to detail
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- High level of customer service for enquiries
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good effective staff management is essential.
- Ability to encourage staff to work and identify staff strengths and training requirements
- Good understanding of workplace health and safety
- Ability to identify areas to reduce operational staff and goods costs
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
So if you are looking for the opportunity to achieve your full potential in a team that is focused on great people and great service we'd love to hear from you.
CLICK "APPLY" BUTTON TO SUBMIT CV