Experienced Dog Groomers - Sydney Wide
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Do you have a passion for the highest quality of dogcare? DOGUE is expanding, and we are currently looking to welcome new Dog Groomers to join our DOGUE Boutique & Spa locations throughout NSW. We are entering the very busy grooming season, so we need more experienced groomers to join our existing teams. It’s a great chance to join an organisation that will offer you training, development and opportunities.
DOGUE is Australia’s leading dog boutique and spa network that provides grooming, day care and retail in high-end store boutiques. We are a company that is passionate about dogs, pet care and the experience of their owners. With 8 stores already open across Sydney, Melbourne & Canberra, DOGUE is at the forefront of dog fashion, accessories, grooming, luxury day care and boarding in Australia. Experience the DOGUE Difference: FASHION, STYLE, CONFIDENCE, and FUN.
About the Roles
DOGUE is currently seeking passionate and experienced Dog Groomers to join the teams at DOGUE Boutique & Spa. In this role, you will be responsible for attending to all grooming activities:
- Grooming services including breed-specific clipping and de-matting
- Exceed customer expectations and ensure customer delight
- Excellent dog handling skills
- Extensive breed knowledge
- Reach grooming targets
As the successful candidate, you will be passionate and eager to deliver the most superior and caring grooming and customer experience to our customers, both two and four-legged.
- Breed-specific clipping skill set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Gentle and confident dog handling techniques
- Certificate III in Pet Grooming or equivalent
- 2 years dog grooming experience is essential
You will receive
- Excellent salary and ongoing bonuses
- DOGUE Induction training
- Monthly education events
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Retail and service discounts and allowances
- Access to state of the art grooming equipment
- Join a very motivated and committed network to all things DOG!
- Practical support if you are from overseas or relocating.
To submit your Expression of Interest in any of these opportunities, please forward your application and cover letter to Opportunities@Dogue.com.au. Please ensure to clearly identify the job title in your application and email subject line.