Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
At Sky High Painting we specialize in different areas of painting, ie, office fitouts, epoxy flooring solutions, internal & external commercial buildings, noisewalls on motorways, tunnels, bridges & shopping centres. Our wide range of clientele vary from builders both large and small, through to commercial real estate to government agencies.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for qualified painters who are fully experienced in all aspects of the painting trade. Must present well with good communication skills. You must be comfortable in a team or working alone.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervision of work crews
- Actively participate in running daily toolbox talks and pre-start
- Commit to project completion goals
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives
- Commitment towards facilitating a safe working environment
- Mentor, train and performance manage your team
- Initiate work tasks and prepare work fronts
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience preferably on commercial projects
- Current OHS White Card
- Own personal hand tools/PPE
- Own reliable transport
- Full time employment
- Career growth within the company
- Above average salary
To find out more about our company, visit our website: http://skyhighpainting.com.au/
TO APPLY, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.