Project Manager | Client Side
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client to perform the following key duties:
- Deliver projects from initial brief through to completion
- Management of external stakeholders
- Liaise with all key personnel in the delivery of the project from engineers, site staff, designers and other consultants
- Scheduling and management of the project(s) to time and budget
- Contract administration and provision of reports to senior staff
The candidate will ideally have all or most of the following career experiences to date:
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management or Construction Management or relevant field in the built environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the delivery of projects on site would be essential
- Proven ability to deliver projects to deadline
- Ideally the individual would have operated in a client side project management firm or client side organisation but not essential
In return you will be offered and superb opportunity within a growing project and development management firm in the heart of Sydney.