Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.
Our client is significant agricultural company with a diverse portfolio of large scale cropping enterprises across Australia. We are currently seeking a permanent senior farm hand to join an energetic team located in Northern NSW.
We are seeking committed, high calibre applicants who possess a passion for the agricultural industry. The employer provides the latest in agricultural machinery & technology to compliment your experience and knowledge to maintain their position as a market leading company.
Reporting to the Farm Manager the successful applicants will require:
- 3+ years of practical experience in broad acre cropping
- A high attention to detail in all aspects of farming operations
- Experience in operating and maintaining a range of modern farming machinery
- Chemical accreditation and application experience
- Current first aid certificate or the ability to obtain
- Accurate record keeping
- Maintain a professional image
- Drivers & HR licence (desirable)
- Adherence to OH&S regulations
- Formal qualifications in agriculture or a trade is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated applicant who can work alone or in a team as required. They must possess the ability to take initiative and a positive attitude to their work.
This position has strong potential for development & career advancement . This role comes with an attractive salary package including family accommodation.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now" and following the prompts to upload your resume. Alternatively, email your resume to Peter Martin at email@example.com or call 0737208504 for more information.