Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia. Headed up by a strong management team with 29 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
We are currently seeking a Surveyor with road and construction experience. Reporting to the QLD State Manager you will be involved in a variety of complex construction projects including roads, bridges, rail and general infrastructure works located in Brisbane.
You will be rewarded
- $80 - $130K +overtime+ company vehicle
- Paid overtime, company incentive and bonus schemes
- Laptop and phone
- Offer short-term accommodation and assist with relocation costs
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within
- Stable long-term positions
- Use of the latest survey equipment
To be successful you must have
- TAFE or University Surveying qualification
- 2+ years post qualification surveying experience
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Lecia equipment and 12d model experience favourable
- A strong understanding of road and bridge construction advantageous
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Confidently working with clients, subcontractors onsite
- Current drivers licence.
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our news and projects.
All applications will be kept confidential.