Home » Information & Guides

There’s so many questions you’ll have during your Working Holiday. How long do I have to do “rural work” to get the 2nd Working Holiday Visa? How can I get a Tax File Number? What does my visa entitle me too? And the list goes on, here you’ll find information that will help you along the way.


Bank Account

NAB Bank Account Setup
At NAB you’ll never pay monthly fees, regardless of how much is in your account. National Australia Bank Group has over 12,000,000 customers and 50,000 people, operating more than 1,750 stores and Service Centres globally and 3,400 Redi ATMS.
Learn More About NAB Bank Accounts

Tax Refund

Tax Refund
Working means making money, which equals paying Tax, but what are you’re rights? Are you entitled to a Tax Refund and if so, how much? There’s a lot of important information and you’ll find all the answers here, whether it’s claiming your expenses or knowing the correct procedure, our Tax Section will help.
Learn More About Tax Refund


RSA Certificate

RSA Certificate
Working behind a bar isn’t as simple as it sounds, in Australia you need to complete RSA training. In addition to that each state has different requirements, some allow online training while others only allow students to complete responsible service of alcohol training in class.
Learn More About RSA Certificate


Visa Information
Visa’s are big area, can you complete fruit picking to stay another year, are you on the 417 Working Holiday Visa or the 462 Work and Holiday Visa. Questions like how many times can you re-enter Australia, where can I be when applying for my WHV, can I defer obtaining my 2nd WHV?
Learn More About Visas

Fruit Picking

Fruit Picking
Fruit Picking, the 417 Visa’s best friend, or the friend they love to hate. Doing Fruit Picking & Harvest Work can be a foreign experience for many people but all the information provided will get you in the right state of mind and give you a better understanding of what to expect during your time down under.
Learn More About Fruit Picking