2x Recruitment Resourcer | Immediate Start & Visa Friendly
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Citrus Group are one of the most recognised brands in the Australian Market with regards to Contact Centre Recruitment. With a clear specialisation and a unique operating model, our Brand has become synonymous with strong and robust partnerships, and a team that goes above and beyond to deliver success.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will support established Recruitment Consultants by sourcing new candidates and support existing candidates throughout the job application process. Your bright and bubbly personality will ensure we deliver an exceptional level of service to our candidate pool every time.
You will thrive in a fast paced environment, where the ability to multi task is essential. You will be confident and highly organised, with a strong attention to detail. Ideally you will have worked in a call centre or have experience in high volume administration or recruitment. You will have tech savvy with excellent computer skills including excel & word, with a minimum typing speed of 30wpm
- Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients
- Source and generate suitable talent using our ATS
- Manage candidate job applications and provide support through their application process.
- Phone screening candidates
- Coordinate internal and external interviews
- Conduct reference checks and adhoc administrative duties
- Consulting with our Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers in regards to current and project roles
You will be rewarded with above market salary, exceptional working environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly dedicated and social office with a fantastic culture!
Apply NOW via the link for a confidential conversation.