Anzac Park Kitchen hand
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Come and join TeamKids!
TeamKids exists to enrich children's lives. We provide exceptional experiences for children before and after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about bringing life to experiences that are fun, safe, and as enjoyable as possible.
TeamKids also offers exciting Training and Development opportunities for our staff, to continue the growth of our team members as high-quality educators and professionals in the OSHC and Teaching industry.
We are seeking energetic & passionate individuals to join our OOSH Educator team at Anzac Park Public School on as a Kitchen Hand on a Casual basis.
You will work in the kitchen to prepare nutritious and delicious afternoon tea options during our after school program. You will have assistance from the program's Educators when required.
You will work 15 hours per week between 2.30pm and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, and you love kids. In fact you could still be a big kid at heart.
- Proven experience in preparing food as a Cook or Kitchen Hand, ideally in a high volume environment.
- Proven experience with food safety & hygiene principles.
- A positive demeanor, and most importantly, a can-do attitude!
- You hold a current Blue Card, as well as a Food Safety certificate (or willing to obtain)
Why Work with Us
- We offer excellent support, training & professional development opportunities. Come and join us as we strive to be the leader in outside of school hours care.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Great work / life balance - get the middle of your day free to do as you please.
- Career progression.
- Be part of a vibrant, passionate & caring community of Hall-Thorpe Sports and make new friends.
As a result of COVID 19, it is expected that our team members will comply with the vaccination requirements for the Early Childhood Education & Care industry under the relevant State Public Health Order.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at Hall-Thorpe Sports we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.
For further information please call 1300 035 000 or email email@example.com