Automotive Mechanic (West Sydney)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
The Company is an stablished, family owned business with a focus on providing exceptional quality services to the community. They value giving honest advice and go above and beyond to ensure that customers leave fully satisfied.
We are seeking a fully qualified mechanic who is passionate about the automotive industry and wants to continue to grow themselves and work with others wanting to do the same.
- Diagnose and fault find customer's complaints.
- You are to perform maintenance services, detect and diagnose faults in engines and parts, dismantle and remove engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanism and other components, test and adjust mechanical parts, inspect vehicles for road worthiness, repair and replace worn or defective parts, and tyre fitting.
- Use initiative and make technical and operational decisions in relation to own work.
- Repair and maintain a range of used and new vehicles
- Keep up to date with brand products and services
- Trade qualified Mechanic
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a Qualified Mechanic.
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of 4WD and light vehicles
- Knowledge and experience in Accessory Fitting is an added advantage.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
Salary negotiable depending on applicants experience and abilities.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quote reference #3191666 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes Australian employer sponsored TSS/482 visa.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.