Community Support Workers
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
About Arch Recruitment...
We are recruitment specialists in the Health and Social Sector, working with some of the most reputable Disability Service Providers in WA. We assist our clients with their casual, part-time and permanent staffing requirements. Our goal is to help you find a career you will love, working closely with our clients in a person-centred approach to motivate and encourage them to achieve their own personal goals and live an independent lifestyle.
About the Role...
Arch Recruitment are looking for Community Support Workers to work closely with individuals living with a disability assisting them in community access and encouraging social activities.
Following care & support plans you will be accompanying clients out in the community taking part in activities such as swimming, arts & crafts, attending movies as well as trips to beaches and parks. Daily duties and responsibilities include helping clients with their activities of daily living and where required their personal care.
Are you a positive & outgoing people person? Would you consider yourself compassionate & empathetic? Are you seeking a career in helping individuals to progress and achieve their ambitions?
If you answered yes to all the above we want to hear from you!
What You Will Need...
- 12 months (or more) experience working with individuals living with complex disabilities.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Must be experienced and confident in van strapping and manual handling techniques.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Medication Administration Certificate
- National Police Clearance within 6 Months old
Desirable and advantageous:
- PEG, Insulin and/or Catheter training
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- Safe vehicle strapping trained -we will provide refresher training as part of the induction.
- Hours of week for this team will vary between 6am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. For candidates with the right availability there is potential for full time hours.
Whats on offer...
Our shifts are a combination of days, afternoons and weekends, we are flexible around your availability.
In return you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay, penalties and allowances and you will be valued and respected by a friendly and dedicated team.
We are very proud to have placed and currently supplying some of the most dedicated, experienced and committed individuals in the industry-why not join us?
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org