Diesel Mechanic (Agri/ Heavy/ Plant) - Regional NSW
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic trade qualified Agricultural, Plant or Heavy Diesel Mechanics that has excellent mechanical and technical knowledge.
Those with background on these brand equipment would be highly regarded (New Holland, Massey Ferguson, John Deere, Case IH, Kubota, Claas, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Mahindra, Iseki)
This is for a progressive Ag Equipment Dealership with branches in Regional NSW that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 60 years.
The company is an approved employer sponsor. Therefore, whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482 visa sponsorship.
- Performs basic diagnostics and routine repairs, servicing and maintenance on agricultural and turf equipment and Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments and in-field service, repair or maintenance work to ensure the safety of self and others including but not limited to employees, customers and Company partners
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge to EDUCATE Core Curriculum and other nominated specific learning areas
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs quality work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Mechanical Trade Certificate or equivalent relevant experience
- Qualifications in HV Diesel Mechanics or similar
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #2492426 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/457 visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.