Disability Support Worker - FIFO
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
About the Role...
You will be responsible for providing support to people who are living with a Disability across the Broome and Kimberley region in supported accommodation and community-based settings.
These roles will involve:
- Support with accessing and integrating Individuals into their local Community
- Supporting with all tasks required for daily living
- Prompting and supporting with Personal Care
- Emotional support
Supporting with daily scheduled activities such as:
- Domestic Duties
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Prompts and Administration
- Recreational activities that align with the individual goals aspirations and interests of the people you are supporting.
as well as anything else that will help the individuals we support to live as fulfilled lives as possible.
What's on offer...
Full-time rosters for up to 4-6 weeks at a time working and living in some of the most beautiful locations Western Australia has to offer. All flights, accommodation and meal allowances are provided.
You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay, penalties and allowances and you will be valued and respected by a friendly and dedicated team.
We are looking for individuals that not only have experience in supporting people living with a disability but also for people who strongly align with our core values:
and who are passionate about joining Arch and supporting our mission to provide a staffing service like no other.
We require all applicants to hold the following:
- A valid Driving Licence
- A current National Police Clearance (dated within the last 12 months)
- A current Manual Handling Certificate (obtained within the past 12 months)
- A current First Aid Certificate
- A current Medication Administration Certificate
- Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
These really are very exceptional and unique opportunities so if you are interested to learn more and have a minimum of 12 months experience of supporting people living with a disability we would love to hear from you.