Excavator Operators required - Trenching
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Hunter Labour Hire are looking for experienced excavator operator - primarily trenching required for a large civil company for ongoing work throughout Sydney.
- Must hold an Australian Excavator licence and VOC.
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs experience operating machines ranging in size from 13 tonne to 23.5 tonne.
- Must have experience in all aspects of excavation (especially trenching, bulk out, detail work, final trim etc).
- Be able to take the lead and utilize Banksman.
- Must hold a white card.
- Must have full PPE.
- Must be flexible to work overtime where required.
- Must be hardworking and have a committed attitude.
- Must be punctual.
Advantageous to have Paramatta light rail and Sydney metro inductions.
What this role offers:
- Excellent above award rates of pay.
- Consistent ongoing work with the option of a full time position for the right candidate.
If you are a skilled excavator operator and meet all of the above criteria then please apply. Only applicants who meet all of the above criteria will be contacted. Please read the job advert/specification carefully before applying. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org