Experienced Dog Groomer
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Are you looking to join a beautiful salon with an excellent reputation? DOGUE is seeking talented, experienced Groomers to join their team at Wahroonga!
What's in it for you?
- Casual employment available
- Attractive pay rates above award
- Opportunity to qualify for Certificate III in Pet Grooming through DOGUE with Master Groomer Naomi Conroy
- Great staff discounts and rewards
- DOGUE induction and ongoing training, education and mentoring opportunities
- Full support in grooming competitions
- Build a career with Australia's leading boutique grooming network in grooming, training or management
- Work in a beautiful, spacious grooming salon with a great team
About the Role
DOGUE is looking for passionate and experienced Dog Groomers to join the team. You will:
- Provide outstanding grooming services
- Coordinate with customer service staff to exceed customer expectations and ensure customer delight
- Assist with Day Care operations
- Reach achievable grooming targets
You are passionate and eager to deliver the most superior and caring grooming and customer experience to our customers, both two and four-legged. You pride yourself of having similar values to DOGUE - trustworthy, playful, passionate, loyal and generous.
- An eagerness to learn and develop your skills further
- A genuine passion for dogs
- Previous grooming experience essential (ideally 3 years+)
DOGUE is Australia's leading dog boutique and spa network, offering grooming, day care and retail through 11 high-end store boutiques across Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane.
Our mission is to be a devoted community of dog lovers who are passionate about the very best in canine style and care. We pride ourselves in fulfilling our promise of delivering exceptional quality, premium customer service and outstanding care in everything we do.
For more about DOGUE, check the website: www.dogue.com.au
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role!