farmhands - grain storage staff
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Multiple Harvest Casuals required for grain sampling, weighbridge operation & general duties at a grain storage on several sites near Moree North West NSW
Duties may include:
- Grain testing - application of a special vacuum to grade the grain and check for moisture, protein, pollutants.
- Weighbridge grain receivals & data entry as per compliance requirements.
- Operating hoppers, conveyers & augers.
- Monitor the flow of grain from truck, unloading and onto equipment and into storage. ( silos & bunkers)
- Storage and protection of grain including tarp folding and bunker covering.
- Sweeping, shovelling, dust blowing and other site cleaning. ( PPE provided)
Skills & Experience
- Previous grain experience is highly regarded.
- Also desirable is a background in labouring work, agriculture, trades transport and logistics.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours with flexible shifts.
- Working in confined spaces.
- Strong work ethic & thrive under pressure.
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude.
* Not suitable for people with breathing difficulties*
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Onsite male & female farm accommodation.
- Suitable for citizens, residents & WHV holders.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now" and following the prompts to upload your resume.
Should you experience difficulties with the online application process, please email your application to niamh@Staff360.com.au or call Niamh on 07 3720 8504 for more information.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.