Field Service Drill Fitter
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is a family owned and operated Precision Machining & Engineering Company established in 1996. Specializing in the manufacture of Diamond Drilling Equipment, Spare Parts and Consumables as well as Drill Rig Spares, Component Rebuilds and Contract Machining Services to Mining, Exploration and Engineering companies Australia Wide.
- Assembly of manufactured components.
- Repairs and Maintenance of customer owned assets and equipment.
- Diagnosing faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment.
- Commission and repair machines and equipment on site as required.
- Ability to provide on-call service to Clients as required.
- Support customers and ensure they receive the highest quality service.
- Develop accurate service reports.
- Develop customer relations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Trade Qualified Mechanical/Diesel Fitter /Drill Fitter
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven Experience with LM Boart Longyear Drill Rigs
- Current ‘C’ Class Driver’s License.
- Current Forklift Ticket.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Must be able to pass D & A tests
- Interpretation of Maintenance and Overhaul manuals.
- Interpretation of Engineering drawings and schematics.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- High level of safety orientation.
- Offering 482/TSS Visa if required
- Rate per hour may varies on location of work – Workshop or Field work
- Travel site to site and be on call so the hours will vary
- Minimum of work is 45 hours per week.
- Use company vehicle
How to Apply:
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter addressing the above criteria, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference # 2847702 in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visa. For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, visit www.konnecting.com website.