Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Located near Moree, New South Wales, our client is a large corporate farm specialising in wheat & cotton production.
They currently seek 2harvest cooks who will be responsible for feeding the harvest crew for the season ( approx from now - Christmas)
Main duties will include :
- Cooking for a harvest crew of about 20- 40 people including operators, truck drivers, bunker crew etc.
- Preparation of food for packed lunches for harvest staff.
- Stock control of all kitchen food inventory and cold storage.
- Maintaining the kitchen to a high standard of safe and hygienic conditions according to management.
- Cleaning of communal areas such as kitchen/dining area
- Driving to town for food shopping and other ad hoc duties when required.
- Your skills & experience
- Must have experience cooking for large groups of people. ( for example at a roadhouse, cattle station etc.)
- Must be efficient in running an organised kitchen, planning ahead with upcoming meals.
- High level of hygiene and safety standards.
- Farming background is preferable.
- Qualifications in agriculture highly regarded.
- Must be available to work for the full season (work is available asap and will run until December).
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Must have a full clean drivers licence.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Onsite male & female farm accommodation
- Suitable for citizens, residents & WHV holders.
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now" and following the prompts to upload your resume.
Should you experience difficulties with the online application process, please email your application to niamh@Staff360.com.au or call Niamh on 07 3720 8504 for more information.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.