Non Friable Asbestos Removal - Class B Ticket - Goulburn
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in NSW. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced labourers with a proven work history in the industry to join our team.
Opportunities are now available for experienced Non-Friable Asbestos removal labourers with a proven work history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites based in Goulburn.
To be successful for these positions above you must have the following skills and attributes:
- A valid white card.
- Hold a valid Asbestos Class B ticket
- Demolition Experience (Jackhammer, Grinder etc.)
- At least one years experience working with asbestos.
- The correct PPE - (basic asbestos gear, hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear)
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Driver licence preferred but not necessary
What we are offering:
- Immediate starts for the right candidates.
- Excellent rates depending on experience and ability - ($32- $35 Per Hour + Incentives).
- Weekend (when available) and ongoing work.
- Weekly Pay.
How to apply for the asbestos worker position:
Applications are via the apply now button.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
Asbestos worker referrals:
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact Sebastian Harrison-Barratt via email at Sebastian@harrisonbarratt.com.au with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.