Open Space Maintenance
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Open Space Maintenance Team Member
- Starting Tuesday 10th August working Tuesdays through to Fridays
- Great opportunities across multiple sites within Gippsland
- Local employer of choice with temporary roles available
About the company
Our client works across multiple sites over the Baw Baw Shire region, Bass Coast and La Trobe Valley. Responsible for minor and major projects over Gippsland they require workers to work in the Open Space Maintenance team to assist with horticultural tasks.
About the role
As part of the Open Space Maintenance team, you will be experienced working in physical environments. Experience within horticultural work is a bonus, however not essential. If you have a great work ethic and want to expand on your current skills, then this could be the job for you. You will work within a group to perform all tasks below:
- Carry out landscaping and garden maintenance related tasks
- Carry out pre-operation inspections and routine maintenance to ensure the safe operation of plant and equipment
- Complete all allocated work to appropriate standards, policies, and procedures
- Aid others in the team, as required
Skills & Experience
- Current Victorian drivers license essential, with a preference for those who may have a Medium Rigid truck license
- White card is a must
- Ability to meet the physical requirement of the position including lifting heavy objects, bending, and squatting and moving over rough ground
How to Apply
All applications, including cover letter and resume, must be received via the GBS Recruitment website www.gbsrecruitment.com.au. For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Danielle Randall, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0447 742 665 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may be required to undergo pre-employment checks, including but not limited to a pre-employment medical examination.
Recruitment process from interview to appointment:
- Phone screen with GBS Recruitment
- Interview with GBS Recruitment
- Interview with client
- Pre-employment checks