OSHC 2IC Coordinator (Before and After School Care)
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Come and join TeamKids! We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, and passionate 2IC Coordinators, and have amazing part-time and full-time opportunities available.
About the role
TeamKids OSHC 2IC Coordinators are fun-loving and exceptional individuals dedicated to making an impact in the lives of children in their care.
- Impact the lives of children and their families by supporting and delivering a fun and enriching program that is truly remarkable
- Work alongside a Director of Service and Educators
- Provide an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised
- Network and collaborate regularly with your peers across Australia
- Must be Teacher or Children Services qualified or studying towards
- Industry-leading culture focused on enriching children's lives and supporting passionate educators
- Training and development opportunities
- Involve yourself in the school and broader community
- Outwork and align to the TeamKids values of being Genuine, Involved, Remarkable, Innovative, and Fun
This role is a perfect opportunity to continue developing yourself in the Education sector in a fun and educational environment, while building incredibly strong professional relationships with the school you are based.
TeamKids provides Remarkable Experiences for children before and after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about Enriching Children’s Lives, having the exceptional teams and going beyond expectations for all.
As a sector leader, we have industry leading ratios, a culture that is fun and enjoyable and a support structure that cannot be compared to.
TeamKids offers exciting Training and Development opportunities for our teams, to continue their growth as high-quality educators and professionals in the OSHC and Teaching industry.
Why work with TeamKids?
- Have fun while you work!
- Work/life balance
- Discounts on 100’s of products and services
- Collaborative and innovative culture focused on fun!
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flair in a non-restrictive environment
- Opportunities to join quarterly events
- Professional Development every term
- Area Managers and Mentors that support you along the way
So, if you're enthusiastic and passionate about supporting a service and providing exciting and engaging activities for children, apply now! For more information check out the TeamKids website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted. All employees are required to hold relevant qualifications and employment checks as per their State requirements. For more information, check the ACECQA website
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.