Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
- Located in East Gippsland
- Part time employment opportunity
- Flexible and friendly work environment
About the company
Our client is a government organisation that is inclusive and innovative within the community, and they value their natural environment and community. They are looking to secure an individual with experience in payroll who is looking to secure temporary, part time employment.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to provide financial and administrative support to the Assets and Environment Directorate. If you are passionate, detail oriented and love working within a team environment, this fantastic opportunity is for you!
- Undertake timely entry of operational employee timesheet data and leave applications
- Provide general payroll and leave administrative
- Provide reporting support for the Assets and Environment Directorate
- Participate in and support a culture of positive change, quality and customer service within the organization
- Other administrative duties as requested
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Proficiency in accounting packages
- Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed personal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and priorities a busy workload
- Current Drivers Licence
How to apply
Applications are to be submitted via the GBS Recruitment website (Job No: 448440)
For further information please contact Sarah Edey on 0447 742 665 or via email email@example.com