ROOFERS (METAL ROOFERS/ROOF TILERS/ROOF CARPENTERS/ROOF PLUMBERS) - Brisbane
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
A company providing expert roofing services in different regions in Queensland (from Toowoomba to Brisbane to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast) is looking for highly qualified metal roofer.
They have the experience in using high quality products and can provide with the best quality, hassle free job from beginning to finish having the expertise and passion for the roofing industry.
The Roofer will be responsible for completing all aspects of metal roofing including repairs and installations. Cutting and joining sheet metals and materials according to Australian Standards are major responsibilities.
Other tasks includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Fabrication and installation of roof components including gutters, flashings, downpipes, box gutters, penetrations through walls and roofs and rainwater goods.
- Installation of roof coverings to curved roof structures
- Selecting and installing roof sheeting and wall cladding
- Installation of composite roof systems
- Handling and storage of roofing materials (safety and according to manufacturer’s instructions)
To be a successful candidate, the ability to do the following are expected:
- Use hand and power tools
- Read plans, mark out materials and determine suitable materials
- Calculate roofing quantities- Removal and replacement of materials
- Work at heights/flat or inclined surfaces
- Climb ladders
- Understand oral and written instructions
- Be willing to follow WH&S requirements and regulations
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years experience in a specific trade qualification
- Must have or willing to obtain:
- White Card
- Working at Heights Course - (RIIWHS204D)
- EWP 11m or more boom ticket and Boom/Scissor ticket under 11m
- Australian drivers license
Whilst local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international candidates may also be considered for employment with 482/TSS visa sponsorship.
If successful in the role, the client may offer 482 visa sponsorship to qualified candidates.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference the JOB POSITION in the email subject.
Konnecting is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche and specialist roles. We are also a registered migration agency that processes the Australian employer sponsored 482/TSS visas.
For more positions offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, please visit www.konnecting.com.