Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our Client is seeking a senior farmhand to work on their irrigated Cotton and Grain operation located near St George .
- Family operated farm
- Irrigation and dryland cropping program based on row cropping methods
- Crops produced include cotton, sorghum, mung beans, chick peas.
- Machinery predominantly John Deere outfitted with Trimble GPS.
Attributes of potential staff member
- Demonstrated and current agricultural experience and machinery operation.
- Competent ability to perform mechanical checks and maintenance.
- Understanding of GPS for field work.
- Maintenance ability advantageous.
- Chemical accreditation advantageous -
- Motivated, loyal and considerate of other farm personnel and staff members.
- Physically fit and willing to do manual work as required. i.e irrigation
- 'Can do' attitude and approach to task.
This is a fulltime or temporary position. A competitive salary package will be offered including accommodation.
Staff 360 are specialists in providing quality personnel to the agricultural industry. Over the past 25 years we have supplied skilled and experienced staff to a range of positions within the Agricultural sector. Based in Brisbane we have clients and job opportunities across Australia within livestock, farming and horticulture sectors.
Please apply via the 'apply now' link below, or contact Peter or Edward at Staff 360 on 07 3720 8504. Otherwise please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org