Station Cook Central Queensland
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
Our client is highly regarded as a quality employer - located in the Mackay region of central Queensland. The Station Cook will be responsible for approximately 10 people. The station is highly regarded as a good employer, and the kitchen and single accommodation are of very good standard.
The successful candidate will possess hands-on food preparation &/or catering experience.
- Food preparation duties for up to 10 people.
- Required is an organised and capable cook who will enjoy life on a cattle station. Station cooking experience is not required
- Meals to be nutritious, tasty and well planned, with good variety.
- Impeccable hygiene is extremely important.
- The ability to plan ahead will mean extras can always be catered for without undue wastage.
- The ability to cater for the occasional function is expected.
- A good work ethic, a cheerful attitude and the ability to fit in with other people is essential
Essential knowledge & skills:
- Catering or cooking experience for small teams.
- Friendly & adaptive attitude
- Solid organisational & time management skills
You will be paid the award wage plus free accommodation and meals.
If you think this position suits or have interest in other options, please apply to the link below with a current resume/CV. Alternatively email applications to email@example.com