Tractor Driver Jobs Northern Territory
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
We are seeking experienced tractor drivers with spraying experience for seasonal work with a market leading horticulture company in the Northern Territory.
- Operation of farm and horticultural machinery
- mixing chemicals and operating specialized spray implements
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Operation of sprayers, slashers and other implements
- Maintenance of irrigation systems
- Adhere to Company OH&S protocols and procedures
- Ability to work in a team in a remote environment
- Proven farming/horticultural experience
- Experience with spraying in the horti- or agriculture
- Strong farm or horticultural background
- Reliability, flexibility and a strong work ethic
- Maintenance and mechanical ability
This position is seasonal and has potential for ongoing employment or to gain your 88 days. You will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have accommodation provided.
If you think this position suits, please apply via the 'apply now' link with your current resume and work related references. Alternatively, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact Peter at Staff 360 on 07 3720 8504.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced staff from production through to management.