Trainee | Assistant Surveyor
Finding the Job Hunt Tough?
Premium members have access to an Ad Free Service with Daily Job Alerts, Advanced Search Functions as well a wide variety of Travel Deals and Free International Money Transfers. Learn more about Premium!
ESO Surveyors is one of Australia’s leading survey companies to the civil and building construction industry located in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia and recently expanded into the Western Australian market. Headed up by a strong leadership team with 30 years of industry experience, our company is fast growing and leading the way in winning major national civil infrastructure projects.
Due to our recent expansion and number of growing infrastructure projects, we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee | Assistant Surveyor to work on a road project in the Gympie area. Initially, the role will be based in our Brisbane office to receive training from our talented survey team, with a view of transitioning to a major road project in the Gympie area.
The role could be suited to a student currently enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor of Surveying degree, attending uni part-time or TAFE course who has limited field experience but are looking to accelerate your surveying career.
To be successful you must
- Be enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor of Surveying degree or TAFE Surveying course or recently graduated with this qualification
- Leica equipment and 12d model experience favourable
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Current drivers’ licence.
Rewards for you
- We provide external and in-house training in the software, equipment used in the building, construction, infrastructure survey methodologies
- Company uniform
- Attend sponsored company events
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within.
Apply and you will be rewarded with a very generous hourly rate, career development and learn from the best in a supportive culture. Successful candidates will be supported by talented and experienced Surveying teams
How to Apply
ESO Surveyors promotes diversity and values equality in the workplace; we encourage women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Please use the 'Apply' option or send your CV to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.